A Hare and a Tortoise... For Lunch?

Often when I go out for lunch with my Grandma a popular choice is The Hare and the Tortoise, a small Japanese restaurant towards the Olympia end of High Street Kensington. My Grandma discovered this restaurant from a friend and since introducing it to the Grandchildren has been a place which we fondly go to.  
Picture taken from Google Images

It has a large menu, including: tempura, dumplings, sushi and numerous rice and noodle dishes. None of these are particularly expensive but all (that I have tried) are very tasty! We ordered: 

Chicken Chow Mein
Honey Panko Prawn (x2!)
Prawn and Chive Gyoza & Chicken gyoza-(x2)
the Chicken Gyoza (which are so Good!!!)
Salted (warm) Edamame Beans
Chicken Teriyaki
Salmon Teriyaki (sorry forgot to take picture before I started eating it!)

Afterwards we made a quick stop at Ben's Cookies, which for anyone that doesn't know has the SOFTEST big cookies, with chocolate chips that melt in your mouth! 

I am  wearing: 
COAT: Mum's, Harvey Nichols (from a while ago..)
SWEATER: Mum's as well! 
LEGGINGS: Forever 21
SHOES: Fake Vans (from China)

Stay Beautiful
Sabrina Lucille xx


1 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing :D I love chicken chow mein and that just looks so nice. Love the polka dot leggings with sneakers, I personally love wearing my converse shoes with leggings.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete