♡ Valentines Dinner 14/02/14 ♡

In my mind one of the best ways to spend valentines day is with good company and good food - which is exactly what I did. I invited two of my best friends over for a home cooked meal and a lot of gossiping. 

The table was set with red napkins, placemats and candles, while the plates and bowls were a pretty rose print.  For the 'starter' I just popped some M&S dumplings in the microwave - cheating a little bit I know, but they were tasty all the same. 

To make the water a little more flavourful I added frozen lemon slices and some frozen raspberries, this also made the water super pretty as after a while the raspberries tinted it pink (perfect for valentines day!) 

And you can't have a Valentines dinner without a little Pink champagne! 


For the main I made Pasta con Pomodoro e Salsiccia (which is a kind of pasta with tomato sauce and sausage chunks) mmm...


 Finally, for desert I made a bittersweet chocolate truffle style cake, with ice-cream on top, of course, and some chocolate sauce (from hershey's)


Delicious ♥ If you want me to make a post about any of these recipes, just comment down below! What did you guys do over Valentines day?





0 comments:

Post a Comment